Riley Equipment's low-profile bin unloads are designed for efficiency and reliability. Engineered with inspection covers for each 12-gauge slide gate, the Riley™ bin unload functions and services easily with dual rack and pinion controls. Steel roller construction keeps your equipment consistent season after season. Knowing every business’ demands are different, we offer unloads in a range of styles and sizes to suit any operation’s needs. Custom sizes are available.
- Includes pillow block bearings on all conveyors, ½” UHMW flights and grade 8 bolts countersunk on all of our liners.
- Riley flange connections are solid welded, not stitch welded like some of the competitors.
- Riley flight chains are colored at the splice to aid in finding the cottered connection when it comes time for servicing.
- All steel chain engineered and designed for extended life and maximum working loads. Chain is either welded steel or roller bushed.
- Bearing support mount constructed of 1/4” plate and welded in place for maximum strength.
- Flight attachments are constructed of heavy plate steel and welded to chain.
- All head, tail, and trough sections are shipped fully assembled for fast field installation.
- Internal return pan is bolted and replaceable.
- Bottom splice plates for accurate alignment thru 12” models.
- Bolted bottom trough section for maintenance and replacement.
- Flame cut steel, hardened rim C-hub sprocket. Split style is optional.
- Tension type screw take-up for more durable service
- Turned, ground, and polished shafts constructed of #1045 steel.
- Abrasion resistant bottoms, return pans and side liners are available in a variety of thicknesses.